Sunday, September 6, 2009

AND THE GRIND CONTINUES !!

Whats going on blog world ? Today i woke up feeling like i had a ton of tasks to complete but didn't know where to start , so I said the hell with it I'm going to brainstorm over some good ol' breakfast .. lol... it's nothing like food for thought ...right or wrong? Anyway (moving on ) I know I needed to send out a few email blasts so that's where my days work started. Once i did that i shot down to the studio where i bumped to my extended fam Dj 350 (REd Cafe's Dj) and my dude ED (Avery Storm's Consultant) I began to Politic with my dude ED and he was giving me a few pointers on building this buzz that i'm working on . He says "Gage all of these blog sites and promotion from your team is totally free take advantage of that in a good way" .. Every time someone who is industry inclined tells me i have what it takes it only further notifies me that I'm definitely emerging on the ladder of success . So i did what i had to do as far as emailing people but other than that it was damn there a party in the studio with my DTF family ...shout out to everyone that was there we had alot of popeye's and sangria and i was definitely the life of the party (as usual i love to have a good time )...  So if ya'll wasn't in the know i rocked out as one of the head liners at the funk flex car show which turned out to be a wonderful event shout out to funk flex !! well im a lil tired from partying today ima talk to ya'll tomorrow peace and love ...GAGE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment