Friday, September 11, 2009

The Colorado Experience

What's good bloggers? I hope all is well.. as for me i departed from NY yesterday evening to Denver Colorado.. i missed my original flight which was scheduled for 4:30pm so me, my manager AZ and my dude Dj Gyvis had to reschedule the flight for 7:15 ....i arrived at 9:51pm pacific time which is 2 hours behind New York time. I never been here before so i was deeply intrigued to see what this state had in store for me. Once we landed we was picked up by my dude Gio we had to go straight to a spot for a performance i didn't have a chance to unpack or rest period ..but that's what i love about being an artist you know your doing something right when you doont even have time to blink when your actuall grinding!! I got to some spot called "Mynt" which was pretty cool but what was better than the spot itself was the poeple i had waiting there for me . i can't lie i have some loyal fans out here in Colorado (shout out to them!!) . I had the pleasure to meet and greet everyone there. at 12am sharp i got to do my 1,2 thing and rock the house .. i got alot of good feedback from my performance .. So today is a new day i have a nother show with Denver university and a radio interview with them as well i've been up since 10am getting my day started over here it's gonna be a long day but a great thanks to god !! I will definitely keep everyone posted and i'm going to be putting up some video blogs from the flight and the performance feeel free to leave a comment or ask questions i'm here for ya'll thanks for the support i highly appreciate it !!!! peace and love GAGE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment